Your standing before Almighty God is the most important thing you need to be absolutely 100% certain about. Our human lives are so short, and with precious little time to make our plans for eternity. I know, I know, you don’t believe in God. Just to humour me, will you please at least pretend God exists for the moment? Great, thank you! If there was even the remotest possibility of living forever with God, why wouldn’t you want to at least explore what He is offering? I mean, how many people do you who are actually looking forward to dying? (P.S. A lot of Christians are!). So, if God is in fact, real, then what better Friend could you possibly have then Him?
The Bible. Yes, the book on the shelf you never or rarely read, records the story of stories, which you really, really need to check out. Long ago, God created a perfect Earth and filled it with all sorts of wonderful things – plants, trees, flowers, birds, insects, fish, whales, animals, etc., you get the idea. God also created the first humans, Adam and Eve, who also became the first husband and wife couple in history. Well, everything was going along just fine until one day Satan came into the Garden of Eden with the purpose of temping the humans to sin, which means to disobey God. Pardon me, I need us to back up for a moment, as I forgot something very important. Prior to Satan coming into the story and messing up everything, God told Adam and Eve to eat freely of anything in the garden, but not to touch the Tree of Life. When Satan came along, he convinced them by subtle lies it would be alright for them to eat from the Tree of Life, which God had strictly forbidden. Sadly, Eve gave into temptation first, soon followed by her husband, Adam. This is the single most tragic event in all human history and is how SIN (rebellion, and disobedience against God), first came into our world. Because of sin we have been separated from God and would have remained so if it were not for HIS MASTER PLAN.
Fast forward many centuries to the birth of JESUS CHRIST, God’s own begotten Son. The Bible accurately foretells of a great falling away and rejection of God in the last days. Christians today in many parts of the world are being harassed, persecuted, and killed for the “crime” of following JESUS. Christians today are now the most persecuted religious group on the planet; Satan must truly be gloating in his arrogance and pride! The days are soon coming when Satan and his fallen angels will rejoice no more; his dirty little secret is he knows his days of freedom on the Earth are limited. At the end of all things, Satan and the fallen angels will be sealed up in the Lake of Fire, where they will remain and be tormented for eternity.
You would be very wise to heed this warning – Every person who has rejected Jesus Christ as Saviour, Lord, and King will also end up in the Lake of Fire. Yes, this means YOU! I’m sorry, that is what the Bible says, so it’s up to you whether or not you choose to believe it – fair enough?
Will you answer these few questions honestly, please?
- Do you think you’re a good person?
- Do you believe in evolution or other false gods?
- Have you broken any one of the TEN COMMANDMENTS, even one time? Come now, I’m sure you can list a few of the commandments without looking them up.
- Do you think you’re good enough to get to Heaven?
- Do you despise the Name of JESUS?
Here is how the bible answers these questions;
- You are not a good person and deserve eternal damnation. – “None is righteous, no, not one; no one understands; no one seeks for God. All have turned aside; altogether they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one.” – Romans 3:10-12, ESV.
- You are guilty of breaking the first (3) commandments as a minimum and are eternally damned.
- Same answer.
- Nope, you’re not.
- Your sins are not covered by the blood of JESUS, therefore you are eternally damned.
The only way to have eternal life is by faith in Jesus Christ – “This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.” – 1 John 1:5-10, KJV.
Just give it to me straight, will you please!
- JESUS loves you.
- JESUS wants to save you from hell, and spend eternity together in the Kingdom of Heaven.
- Each one of us was born a sinner and carries the curse of sin. We are not good enough to enter into the presence of GOD based on our own merits.
- JESUS shed His blood on the cross, paying the penalty for your sins.
- You must REPENT of your sins, acknowledging your need of forgiveness, and believing in your heart JESUS died on the cross for you, that He is real, and that without Him you are lost.
- Salvation is the FREE GIFT OF GOD TO ALL WHO BELIEVE ON THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.
- Unless you believe in your heart and confess with you mouth the desperate need of JESUS to save you, be 100% certain you will die in your sins and spend eternity in hell.
- Salvation is a FREE GIFT and cannot be earned, nor bought, or achieved by being “good”. In the eyes of GOD you and I and wretched sinners, worthless, and deserving of eternal damnation. However, because GOD is infinitely loving, just, and holy, JESUS is able to REDEEM you when you believe in HIM
- Please do not put this off any longer as time is very short. GOD alone knows the number of our days on this Earth. When your days have expired you will either spend eternity in HIS presence or damnation in hell – IT’S YOUR FREE CHOICE; GOD CANNOT, AND WILL NOT FORCE YOU TO LOVE HIM.
That’s it folks, and those are the facts. What will YOU do now?